Sunday, April 17, 2011

spring has sprung



In the spirit of all things blooming, I would like to share my joy that it is not longer bitterly cold, and actually it's warming up fast! The flowers are ALL beginning to bud and bloom, in this concrete jungle it was hard to imagine so much color popping up everywhere, but not even the strongest concrete can harness the spring, waiting all year to burst with so much life! I really love every season for some reason, but there is so much comfort in spring, things are alive again, ready to grow. I can relate to these flowers right now, as in the winter I felt some grey clouds, now I feel the energy of new things, new growth, and some good ol' vitamin D! Happy Spring everyone, I hope it is a time of growth and beauty for you.....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...