Sunday, July 17, 2011

night photography or i love my tripod

last christmas Josh gave me a tripod and last night we decided to make good use of it. We got a couple beers and climbed the stairs of one of the pedestrian bridges in Haebongchong, Iteawon, with a killer view on the Namsan Tower. It was my first attempt at this kind of shot, a long exposure traffic trail shot. I am pleased with the outcome, and I can't wait to practice more of this kind of image, I'll be sure to share my progress!





After getting the hang of it we decided to do some experimenting with the outcome of the shot. We set the exposure to 30 seconds and each posed, this was not easy! We couldn't move even slightly, or it would pick up our movement... 



finally we decided to do some goofing around and we would get in the shot for about 15 seconds then break and let the photo continue. Pretty cool outcome! I like to mess with photos preproduction, it makes an event out of just taking some shots! None of these pictures have any after effects added, just a snapshot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...