Tuesday, January 24, 2012

my newest nephew: Arthur

My newest nephew, Arthur Nathan Seymour, the first son of Nathan and Irina, was born  on January 23rd at 12:25am in Seoul, Korea. He was 7 pounds and 8 ounces, 50cm long and has one dimple on his left cheek, and most importantly he is healthy! It was a great honor and joy to be there for the long labor and delivery. 

What a strong a beautiful mother he has, who kept a really killer attitude all day, despite the pain and fatigue. The happy parents have been home for a few days now with us siblings around to help out and steal time with the little guy when we can. 

I love being an aunt, I gather it to be a whole lot easier than being a mother (albeit a different thing altogether), but with a lot of the fun and joy! I am so happy that Josh and I were still around in Seoul for this wonderful event, and that we still have so much free time to spend with the new family.



1 comment:

  1. congrats guys! i'm obsessed with my niece, i get it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...