Monday, October 24, 2011

Music and photos

With all the free time I am so lucky to have at my job I find myself spending loads of it researching new music and learning new bands. I think 8tracks.com is probably my most used resource. I just spend hours listening to music and when I hear anything I like I listen to it more and read about it and viola! I’ve got new music knowledge! Here’s my most recent mix on 8tracks, full of music all sung by ladies… for a change of pace. My music library is heavily weighted by male vocalists, but the songstresses that I do have blow my mind! So here’s to them….



And while you are listening to that take a look at some quirky, interesting old photographs that I have found over the months and years. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...