Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meanwhile in Korea

Packing again? It is that time once more, to load my material possessions into some luggage and haul it around to new places. Packing is an exciting stage, where the reality of change begins to set in more fully. It is also a time to realize how much crap you can accumulate! I pride myself on being rather unattached to most “things”, and someone who doesn’t need to acquire much “stuff”, and yet I manage still to have lots of “stuff and things”.

Packing is a good time to get rid of stuff. I like to hang on to things, don’t get me wrong, but I think I like getting rid of it more…. As with life all things are temporary, and there comes a time to just let stuff go.



It’s a good time to send some things to loved ones back home….





This is what my neighborhood looks like these days:







much love, nicole





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...