Thursday, February 16, 2012

photo contest

thanks to my mother I was told about a travel photo contest taking place in Oregon. I entered some photos a few years ago in the same contest and did not win, but this does not deter me! I decided to give it another go. If I win the prize is an all expense paid trip to Amsterdam, and who wouldn't like that? Or perhaps I'd just get a hefty gift certificate to Pro Photo Supply, and well... I do like camera stuff. So win or lose, it's still fun to play! 

Here are my entries this year:








And speaking of my lovely mother, she will be touching down in Seoul in a matter of minutes now. A chance to vacation a little and meet her newest nephew, Arthur, as well as spend some time with her traveling children! I am so excited to see her and show her around this big ol' city!  I just wish that all my family could have come with her.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...