Thursday, July 26, 2012

and life gets busy

It's been a month now since I've been back in the states. how time flies! I have had such a glorious time with my friends and family. There has been lots of catching up, after all this time away. And still more to be done! 

I am slowly feeling more and more settled. Signed a lease on a big apartment in Seattle that I will move into in a few weeks, got myself a sweet 1965 Rambler to cruise around in, and the job thing?.... I'm working on it (at my own pace). 

There have been hikes, bikes, photo booths, fire works, bonfires, rivers, parks, sunsets and sunrises. Cities and a lot of rural places and chickens and squirrels! Concerts, cooking, camping, lots of love, and boozy iced tea! 
















it feels like the universe is smiling on me here in the good ol' pacific northwest. 
it's good to be home. 
love, n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...