Monday, July 2, 2012

pacific northwest love

I love the pacific Northwest. I particularly love the trees, they are tall, old, and everywhere. I also love the restaurants, the music, and my people! It has been a long time away and what a perfect way to come back to my lovely home, by seeing a killer show in Seattle with these lovelies (plus a few more):





followed by a weekend in the Wenatchee National Forest, camping with some good, familiar people and getting to know some new folks that I hope to keep keep around. 






Now that I am here there is a lot to be figured out; where to live and work being the big ones, but I think the universe is smiling on me this time around, so I have no fear! For me there is no such thing as "all work and no play" so rest assured there will still be stories and ideas to share. 

From my beautiful home, Oregon, with love
 -- N

(thanks for the photos Jasmine and Adam)

2 comments:

  1. I miss the PNW soo much! I want to go camping too.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesssss so glad to see you back at home... i miss that beautiful place nearly every day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...