Thursday, September 1, 2011

Returning to normalcy:


Returning to normalcy:

We have now been home for more than a week from our long, wonderful adventure in Vietnam. Life has returned slowly to some level of normal. Now that this is normal, anyway. It is a little strange to have that familiar sigh of relief at being “home” when I return to Seoul now, but well, home is wherever me and Josh return to I guess.

We have been getting settled into a new semester of school, planning lessons and getting an idea of how the next few months will unfold at work. If all goes according to plan, and who really knows around here if it will, then this should be a breeze of a few months at school. Some random days off, lots of testing, students having limited schedules due to graduation, things like this. No complaints here. This job can be challenging at acute moments, but all in all, it’s really easy….

Josh is recovering from a cold and I am trying hard not to get it, so we’ve been holing up in our little apartment cooking, listening to music, and watching movies, lots of good movies, old and new. Thanks to some recommendations and loads of free time on my hands and the internet.

Dinner last week with Nathan and Irina was good, with the good news of their baby boy on the way the reason to celebrate. It is an exciting time in life!

It in nice to have this mellow time, a short time it is, between vacations. Time to save some money, lay low, catch up, and do the daily grind thing that we must do. It’s only ten days until we head off again, for more travels!

I have no new photos of my own to share today, I had to give my shutter finger a break after Vietnam. So I will leave you with some random classy images of pretty ladies:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...